Hair fall problem? 9 Dry Fruits, Nuts & Seeds That Promote Hair Growth - Healthy Master
by healthy master on Oct 30, 2022
Are you struggling with hair fall problems and frizzy hair? All the possible chemical-based solutions couldn't give you satisfactory results? To your surprise, the best solution to your hair fall problem is in your diet. Add dry fruits and nuts to your diet and experience hair growth like never before.
Before we jump into the list of dry fruits and nuts that promote hair growth, let's first understand how dry fruits and nuts promote healthy hair.
Hair Benefits of Dry Fruits, Nuts & Seeds
For time immemorial, our grandparents and parents have been putting emphasis on eating dry fruits every day. However, with the fast-paced life and changing lifestyle, these healthy snacks were replaced by unhealthy fried snacks that, over a period of time, started creating health issues, especially hair problems.
Here are the benefits of eating dry fruits, nuts, and seeds every day:
1. Zinc and selenium are important for hair growth, but our bodies don't make them on their own. The best sources of these vital elements are nuts and seeds.
2. Vitamin E is an essential vitamin that is known for promoting hair growth. Additionally, it is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Nuts are a rich source of protein, healthy fats, and zinc, which play an important role in the development of healthy tissue on the scalp, therefore promoting strong and silky hair.
4. The main component of hair is keratin, a protein generated in hair follicles. The "hair vitamin," commonly known as biotin (Vitamin B7), is crucial for converting proteins into the amino acids that make keratin. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin B7.
List of 9 Dry Fruits, Nuts, and Seeds That Promote Hair Growth
As read above, dry fruits, nuts, and seeds are a great source of biotin, sulfur, and iron, which are crucial nutrients for hair growth.
1. Dates: Dates are a good source of essential vitamins and protein that can help keep the body healthy. Additionally, if dates are regularly consumed, the iron in them can aid in the growth of hair.
2. Flax Seeds: These seeds have many advantages for hair, including balancing pH levels, nourishing manes, conditioning, and oil production. They contain a lot of vitamin E, which is excellent for thickening hair. Additionally, they are known for their antioxidant capabilities that can stop scalp deterioration. You can buy premium-quality flax seeds from Healthy Master.
Also Read: 6 Seeds that Promote Hair Growth
3. Figs: Anjeer or figs have a high iron content, which increases the likelihood that long hair will grow quickly.
Also Read: 5 Benefits of Eating Soaked Figs
4. Almonds Benefits for Hair: Almonds are rich in zinc, iron, vitamin E, and protein. If consumed regularly, they can strengthen the hair's roots and aid in the prevention of hair loss.
5. Walnuts: Alpha-linoleic acid and omega-3 fatty acids are abundant in walnuts. These acids help with natural hair conditioning.
Also Read: Skin and Hair Benefits of Walnuts
6. Brazil Nuts: Selenium, a crucial mineral for maintaining a healthy hair scalp, is abundant in Brazil nuts. When nuts are regularly ingested, they can help reduce inflammation and the risk of heart disease, in addition to preventing hair fall.
7. Cashew Nuts for Hair Growth: Cashews contain a lot of zinc. They are one of the best nuts to eat if you want to grow your hair long and healthy. Cashews can be consumed at any time of day, but daily use is recommended for maximum results.
8. Chia Seeds: Chia seeds include vitamins and minerals that support the health of your hair roots and guard against hair loss and breakage. The vital amino acids included in chia seeds aid in improving the health of your scalp and promoting hair development.
9. Peanuts: Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that supports healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss, is abundant in peanuts. Furthermore, peanuts include Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which support the health of the scalp and the hair follicles to promote the growth of hair. Moreover, peanuts include L-arginine, an amino acid that helps treat male pattern baldness and encourages the growth of healthy hair.
Also Read: How Many Dry Fruits and Nuts to Eat in a Day
The deficiency of vital nutrients like protein, Vitamin E, and zinc, to name a few, in today's diet leads to many hair problems like baldness, hair fall, dandruff, dull hair, spilt-ends, to name a few. There are numerous chemical-based treatments available to address hair issues, but they are all only temporary fixes. The best way to get all the vital nutrients is to start eating dry fruits, nuts, and seeds. It is high time that you include almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, cashews, dates, etc. in your diet to have healthy, strong, shiny, and voluminous hair. Healthy Master is a one-stop shop for all of your dry fruit, nut, and seed needs. You get the premium quality dry fruits at affordable rate. Visit now.