Makhana for weight-loss Management Here is how you can lose weight with Healthy Master’s MakhanaSeptember 3, 2021
How Eating Millets Can Boost Your Immunity in 2021September 3, 2021
Who doesn’t want to have glowing skin these days? To get that clear, glowing, and healthy skin, you need to keep your lifestyle healthy and clean. Include lots of fruits, fresh vegetables, dried fruits and nuts, and a lot of water in your diet. After following this diet for few days, just see the difference in your body. Some people avoid having dried fruits, but they should know the fact that dry fruits and nuts are a power pack of nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants that helps in maintaining the good health of the body.
Get the best dry fruits online in India and include them in your daily routine to maintain a healthy body and skin. Some various dry fruits and nuts are highly beneficial for the skin. Let’s have a look at them.
- Raisins: These are the dried grapes that are a little tangy and sweet. The raisins are known for many benefits related to the skin. They have a nutrient-rich profile as they have antioxidants that in protecting the skin cell from free radicals. Regular consumption of raisins will help in reducing the appearance of dullness and eliminates all the toxins out of the body.
- Apricots: These are prepared by dehydrating the fresh apricots. They have all the dietary fibres that help the person to get rid of all the stomach-related problems. It is concluded in the study if the person is facing stomach-related problems, he will definitely suffer from skin issues. So have dried apricots in the diet; these are rich in vitamin A that offers protection from UV rays and pigmentation of the skin.
- Dates: This is the dry fruit that is consumed worldwide. This is a sticky dry fruit that is known for the benefits for the skin. These are rich in all the fibres and nutrients that are required to maintain good skin health. It is rich in Vitamin C and D that boosts the collagen level and also the elasticity of the skin. Even the consumption of dates improves the level of iron in the body.
- Figs: Figs or anjeer that have minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin K, and many more healthy nutrients that help in preventing water loss from the body. The studies have concluded that the consumption of fig on an everyday basis increases the hydration level. It reduces the early signs of ageing.
- Walnuts: This the dry fruit that is being used by different skincare manufacturing companies as it is the best natural exfoliator. The nut should be included in the daily routine as they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that lock the moisture. It reduces the inflammation on the skin. The shells of the walnuts are also used to remove the dead skin cells from the skin.
So, these are some of the common dry fruits available in the market. Place the order of dry fruits online in India from Healthy Master known for providing the best quality nuts and all the information regarding them.