BENEFITS OF MILLET MIXTURE
1.HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS
2..HELPS IN GETTING PROPER AMOUNT OF FIBER IN BODY
4..GOOD SOUCE OF ANTIOXIDANT
5. Regular intake helps to improve digestion and get rid of constipation naturally..
- Chana Dal Jor
- Wheat Flakes
- Moong Jor
- Iodised Salt
- Mint Powder
- Dry Mango Powder
- Veg edible oil(Sprayed to induce flavour)
|Nutritional Value||(per 100g approx)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
1. MILLET BHEL QUESTION DOES MILLET HAVE SIDE EFFECTS?
ANS. Millets are advised in moderate amounts because excessive consumption can lead to adverse effects as the cereal contain substances that interfere with the functioning of thyroid gland.Millet can cause delay digestion due to their slow digestibility as they are high in fibre
2. IS MILLET AND JOWAR SAME?
ANS .. Millets are coarse grains and a repository of protein,fiber,vitamins and minerals.they include jowar(sorghum),ragi(finger millet),bajra (pearl millet)...
3. WHAT IS MILLET CALLED IN INDIA?
ANS.. The most popular INDAIN MILLET is pearl millet called bajra in hindi and second widely used millet is sorghum called jowar and finger millet called ragi or nachini in hindi..
3. IS THIS VEGAN?