You'll love the sweet, fruity flavor of Apricot that's like no other. When it comes to putting a healthy fruit spread on your toast or in your yogurt, Apricot is the perfect topping. We place an emphasis on using real fruit to craft this delicious spread that's low in sugar and great for snacking while satisfying your hunger. Apricot tastes like a natural cherry candy that’s sweet, juicy, and delicious. Get Apricot at best price.
It’s pure, natural fruit juice and contains no preservatives or additives. It’s a great source of vitamin C. When you Buy Apricot online from Healthy Master, you can be confident that it was naturally grown and never picked unripe.
• Strengthens bones.
• Preserves nerve function.
• Prevents anemia and improves immunity.
• Strengthens optic nerves of eyes and protects them from macular degeneration.
• Make skin youthful, healthy and delay the appearance of aging on the face.
• Optimize the health of the entire cardiovascular system.
• Protects from constipation and other gastrointestinal disorders.
• Low in calories
• High in antioxidants
• High in potassium.
It can be stored in an airtight container and can also be refrigerated if required. Shelf life up to 4months only since it is preservative-free.
2)How many variants of Apricots are available?
3)How many Apricots should I eat a day?
4)Can a diabetic eat Apricot white?
In moderate, just 1 can be taken
5)How does Apricot White tastes like?
It tastes less sweet
6)How Apricot white can be consumed?
It can be eaten as a snack.
7)What makes Apricot White healthier?
Micronutrients in Apricots is higher than any other dried fruits
8)Does it contains seed?