Tea Time Snacks
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Buy Best Tea Time Snacks from Healthy Master
Teatime is one of the best times to look forward to. Be it kick starting a day, keeping oneself active during the day, or relaxing oneself after a tiring day, tea is one of the go-to beverages for everyone. Tea time is incomplete without tea snacks. Healthy Master is one-stop brand online to buy maida-free and healthy teatime snacks.
Variety of Healthy Tea Time Snacks at Healthy Master
- Baked Mathri- Mathri is one of the favourite snacks for evening tea in every Indian household. But, most of these mathri is fried in nature, which affect your health. Healthy Master brings to you the healthy alternatives to fried mathri. You can shop for maida-free and baked mathris. Furthermore, you get a great variety of baked mathris teatime snacks like -
- BAKED MAKAI MASALA MATHRI
- BAKED WHEAT MATHRI (FLAX SEED)
- BAKED WHEAT MASALA MATHRI
Each of the baked mathri are not only yummy but are also loaded with nutrients essential for your body.
- Baked Biscuits & Cookies– Biscuits and cookies are one of the best light evening snacks with tea that everyone loves. It won't be wrong to say that biscuits complete tea time affair. This is the time to switch from the unhealthy maida biscuits to the healthy biscuits and cookies from Healthy Master. Our cookies and biscuits are not only baked but also free from maida and preservatives. Furthermore, the core ingredients in our cookies are nutrient-packed multi-millet, pearl, and quinoa. So next time, when you have a cup of tea, grab baked cookies as your tea evening snacks.
- 3. Millet Snacks Pudina -If you are looking for high tea snacks, then end your search at crispy and crunchy millet snacks pudina. The mint flavour stays at your mouth palette for a long time. Millet snacks (pudina) are perfect Indian teatime snacks for afternoon tea lovers. They not only please your taste buds but are also good for your health. They are a great alternative to deep-fried teatime snacks like pakodas and samosas. Buy tea time snacks online from Healthy Master at the affordable prices.
- Baked chips -If you love sipping tea and eating crunchy snacks at the same time, then baked chips are the perfect tea time snacks for you. Yes, there are many chips available in the market, but the majority of them have negligible nutrients as they are fried in nature. Healthy Master brings baked chips, the best healthy alternative to fried chips. We preserve the same taste and flavours in our baked chips. They are made with all-natural ingredients. Enjoy guilt-free snacking with our baked ragi chips.
The list of healthy teatime snacks doesn't end here. You can buy CHIVDA KHATTA MEETHA, SOYA NUTS NIMBU, OATS COIN KHAKHRA - GLUTEN FREE and much more. Explore our collection of healthy teatime snacks.
Why choose Healthy Master to buy teatime snacks?
Healthy Master promises to provide high-quality, healthy teatime snacks online at affordable prices. Furthermore, we offer the fastest online delivery service. We are one of the most trusted brands online to buy tasty and healthy teatime snacks.
Ques - What snack goes good with tea?
Ans - 5 snacks that go good with tea are-
- Baked ragi chips
- Oats coin khakhra
- Baked wheat mathri (Flax seed)
- Poha Chivda
- Chivda Khatta Meetha
Ques -What can I eat for tea time?
Ans - For tea time, you can have chips, biscuits, mathri, khakhra, poha, and bhel puri.
Ques - What is a healthy snack for tea time?
Ans - The 5 best healthy snacks for tea time are-
- Quinoa Cookies and Biscuits
- Baked Makai Masala Mathri
- Baked Bhakarwadi
- Millet Bhel
Ques - what are tea time snacks
Ans - The best teatime snacks are the ones that not only please your taste buds but are also packed with essential nutrients. Healthy Master is your go-to brand online to buy healthy teatime snacks. Each of our snacks is baked, free from maida and preservatives. Moreover, the core ingredients in our team time snacks are ragi, oats, quinoa, and much more.