Regular Almond Fine
Almonds are the king of nuts. High in fat, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E these little guys help boost cholesterol levels, make your nails strong, and keep your heart healthy. Almonds are a nutrition powerhouse – packed with protein and fiber and good fats, they help promote weight loss, heart health, healthy skin, muscle support, and blood sugar control. Moreover, with no cholesterol or sodium, they are an especially smart choice for anyone watching their diet.
Treat yourself to more energy and vitality when you enjoy the deliciousness of our almonds. Almonds are not just for snacking on - try crushing some into your yogurt and cereal or cooking with them next time you make a salad. The amazing thing about almonds is just how good they make you feel. It’s not just their crunch that gets people through the day; it is all of the nutrients they contain.
• Maintains cholesterol levels.
• Maintains blood pressure.
• Aids in weight loss.
• Helps in brain development
• Reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
• Boost energy, immune level and improve bone health.
• Nourishes- skin and hair growth.
• Almonds are Good for Your Eyes.
• It Prevents Birth Defects.
• Best for Treating Anemia.
|Nutritional Value||(per 100g approx)|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
- is the storage and shelf life of Almonds?
It can be stored in an airtight container and can also be refrigerated if required. Shelf life up to 4months only since it is preservative-free.
- How many variants of Almonds are available?
Almost 4 variants. Regular size, Regular Almond Big, Indian Mamra Almonds, Irani Mamra Almonds
- What is special about Healthy Master Khakra varieties?
It is baked,non-fried, crisper, healthier without any preservatives
- Is this product available wholesale?
- When is the best time to eat Almonds?
It is recommended to consume almonds in the morning by soaking them overnight and taking them along with breakfast which helps to regulate blood sugar.
- How many almonds can I eat in a day?
Up to 10 will be sufficient to gain maximum benefits