Irani Mamra Almonds Big - Mamra Badam
Almonds have numerous other health benefits apart from increasing the appetite. Mamra Almond is very beneficial in stomach and intestine and liver diseases. Irani Mamra Almond contains a number of minerals, vitamins, proteins, and carbohydrates that are necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Mamra almond is a good source of healthy fat, protein, and fiber which help our body to burn calories easily and thus helps in increasing our metabolic rate. This leads to fat loss in our bodies. Buy Irani Mamra Almond Online India from the Healthy Master.
It is very good for health due to the presence of vitamins like B1, B2, P, and E along with iron, calcium, and proteins. Mamra is almost free from cholesterol as it contains lecithin which removes harmful fats from the body while increasing bone strength. Many people consume Mamra regularly as it provides a substantial amount of energy to our bodies. Buy Mamra Badam Online from the Healthy Master.
Benefits of Mamra Almond:
Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients
Almonds are a super healthy nut that is rich in nutrients and full of fiber. Almonds not only help you to lose weight but also improve your overall health, as they reduce cholesterol, prevent gallstones, lower blood sugar and help with digestion.
Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
Cholesterol is a major factor in arteriosclerosis, and it is important to lower cholesterol for protection from the development of arteriosclerosis. Almonds can reduce cholesterol since they consist of unsaturated fatty acids that help to lower LDL. Almonds contain phytosterols and plant sterols, which play a role in lowering cholesterol since they have a blocking effect on the body
• Help in maintaining cholesterol.
• Maintains blood pressure.
• Help in brain development and reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
• Boost energy, immune level and improve bone health.
• Improves complexion, improves the movement of food through the colon, and the prevention of cancer.
• Rich Source of Protein and Vitamins
• High in Fiber and Iron
• Good for Pregnancy women
• Best for a child’s neurological system
|Nutritional Value||(per 100g approx)|
|Trans Fat||0 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
- is the storage and shelf life of Almonds?
It can be stored in an airtight container and can also be refrigerated if required. Shelf life up to 4months only since it is preservative-free.
- How many variants of Almonds are available?
Almost 4 variants. Regular size, Regular Almond Big, Indian Mamra Almonds, Irani Mamra Almonds
- What is special about Healthy Master Khakra varieties?
It is baked,non-fried, crisper, healthier without any preservatives
- Is this product available wholesale?
- When is the best time to eat Almonds?
It is recommended to consume almonds in the morning by soaking them overnight and taking them along with breakfast which helps to regulate blood sugar.
- How many almonds can I eat in a day?
Up to 10 will be sufficient to gain maximum benefits