Are you looking to lose weight faster to fit into your wedding dress? This is a good time to switch to the keto diet. A low-carb and high-fat diet, the keto diet burns fat into energy at a faster rate. Since you are on the restricted keto diet, it is important to include keto snacks in your diet that are low in carbohydrates and have extremely high amounts of fat.
Here are the 5-finger licking low carb Indian keto snacks that help you lose weight faster without compromising on taste.
Grilled brinjal is not only healthy but also a delicious breakfast option that can be added to your keto-friendly diet. Grill the brinjal slices in olive oil, which is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Each slice of grilled brinjal has only 2 grams of carbs. It is among the best keto Indian snacks that must be a part of your keto diet.
If you frequently munch on chocolates and ice cream to satisfy your cravings for sweets, then replace them with the healthy cranberry slices from Healthy Master. They are a healthy keto friendly snack as they are naturally low in sugar compared to other dry fruits and are also low in carbohydrates.
Furthermore, cranberries are rich in vitamin C and fibre so they offer many health benefits. They help with tissue healing, reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent urinary tract infections, and may even fight cancer.
Also Read: 6 Health Benefits of Figs
Chicken Malai Tikka
If you are non-vegetarian, then chicken malai tikka is your go-to healthy low-carb snack for any time of the day. Here is the recipe for this delicious Indian keto snack.
- Take 1 small green chili, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp chopped coriander, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp Kasuri methi, 3 crushed cardamom pods, salt to taste, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, ½ chopped capsicum, ¼ onion chunks, and 2 tbsp malai or cream and mix them well to make the paste.
- Marinate 100g of chicken in this paste and let it rest for an hour.
- Bake the chicken pieces at 220°C for 25 minutes. Brush the pieces with 1 tbsp ghee or butter. Your meal of the day is ready.
This delicious and healthy chicken mala tikka recipe provides your body with - 290 kcal of total calories, 2g of carbohydrates, 23g of protein, and 21g of fats.
Dry Fruit Laddu
In the winter, losing weight and maintaining a controlled diet are difficult tasks. A little imbalance in the diet leads to massive weight gain in the winter. When you are on a keto diet this winter for your wedding, you must add keto-friendly dry fruit laddu from Healthy Master.
Dry fruit laddu doesn't contain any sugar or ghee. The coarsely ground dates act as edible gum and give sweetness to the laddu. The laddu not only helps you lose weight but also increases your body's resistance to infection, retains moisture in body tissue, and reduces toxicity from the liver.
Also Read: 5 Indian Evening Snacks for Weight Loss
Another Indian low carb snack for your keto diet is paneer burji, as 100 g of paneer contain only 3.4 gm of carbs. Paneer burji is a perfect addition to your keto meals.
In addition to low carbs, the calcium and high-quality protein content in paneer help you lose weight faster. Paneer is also beneficial for diabetes since it digests slowly.
Here is the quick 10-minute paneer burji recipe -
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, salt, and red chilli powder.
- Heat ghee in a pan, and add bay leaves and spices like red chillies, mace, green cardamoms, cloves, and black peppercorns. Add garlic paste and ginger paste too.
- As the garlic turns brown, add the tomatoes, salt and cook on low heat.
- Cook for some time on low heat, then add the crumbled paneer and mix it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Your healthy keto Indian snack is ready.
Also Read: 5 Millets for Weight Loss
These keto-friendly snacks help with weight loss at a faster rate, when combined with the right exercise and healthy lifestyle habits. If you always run short of time to cook keto-friendly dishes, then Healthy Master is your rescuer. It has a wide range of keto snacks that are rich in fat and low in carbs. You can have them at any time of the day. They are baked, sugar-free, and packed with essential nutrients. Buy Indian keto snacks from Healthy Master now.
Also Read: 8 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds