Explaining the surprising benefits of figs soaked in water overnight & how it can help in weight loss & fertility.
The fig, also referred to as "Anjeer" in Hindi, is a fruit with a bell-like shape. They often have a sweet flavor. They have a leather-like texture that is dry, and the surface is wrinkled. They may differ in size, color, and shape. Figs typically have a golden brown tint. There are scientifically proven benefits to incorporating soaked figs (anjeer) into your diet.
Anjeer is a great source of vitamins B2, B1, and A. They also have healthy levels of antioxidants and omega-fatty acids. They offer various essential vitamins and minerals that are not frequently present in other fruits. Figs provide a balanced ratio of sugar, fibre, and carbs as well as zero fat, zero cholesterol, and very little salt.
Given that figs are a powerhouse of nutrients, particularly minerals, eating figs soaked in water in the morning on an empty stomach can have a host of amazing benefits, like-
1. Benefits of Figs Soaked in Water Overnight for Weight Loss
Anjeers (Figs) are incredibly satisfying due to their low calorie and high fibre content. A balanced diet that includes high-fiber foods like figs may help you lose weight by preventing overeating between meals and keeping you satisfied. The benefits of figs that have been soaked in water over night are numerous. Fruit consumption, including dried fruit, has also been linked to a reduction in body weight. One piece of fig contains only 47 calories and 0.4-gram fat. Therefore, soaked anjeer or figs are a great option for weight loss.
Buy the premium quality of Anjeer from Healthy Master.
2. Benefits of Figs Soaked in Water Overnight for Pregnant Women
As compared to other common fruits and vegetables, figs, also known as anjeer in Hinfi, have a greater overall mineral profile. They are especially rich in minerals that are essential for a healthy pregnancy, such as calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc. For many reasons, it is recommended for pregnant women to incorporate soaked anjeer into their diet.
- Among all common fruits, figs contain the most fibre. Figs, which are abundant in both soluble and insoluble fibre, significantly lessen the constipation that is so common during pregnancy.
- Figs contain significant amounts of vitamin B6, which has long been believed to be helpful in reducing morning sickness.
- Dried figs are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids, which are crucial for the fetus's healthy growth. A decreased risk of early labour and delivery is also linked to adequate Omega-3 intake throughout pregnancy.
Hence, for pregnant women to ensure healthy fertility, it is recommended to incorporate the consumption of figs into their diet.
Read more: 6 Dry Fruits for Pregnancy
3. Anjeer Benefits for Skin
Anjeer plays an important role in skin rejuvenation. It contains high antioxidant content that leaves your skin smooth and refreshed. The vitamin C in figs also gives your skin a healthy glow. Additionally, regular consumption of anjeer prevents wrinkles. The vitamins and nutrients in figs balance sebum production, skin pigmentation, and stop epidermal water loss, among other things. This improves moisture and prevents wrinkles and early ageing of the skin. Another advantage of eating figs is their high vitamin C content, which helps remove scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun spots, resulting in brighter, more even-toned skin.
4. Soaked Anjeer Benefits for Hair
Anjeer is known to induce hair growth. Improper nutrition is one of the main contributors to hair loss since a dry scalp can inhibit hair development. Figs are a great fruit for healthy, shiny hair since they include some of the nutrients that are best for hair. Supports proper blood flow to the scalp, which promotes faster hair development. Additionally, figs provide the hair with hydration and nourishment. Fig extracts are used in hair conditioners to nourish and untangle hair.
5. Anjeer Benefits for Health
- Improves digestion: Fibre in figs aids in digestion and facilitates regular, smooth bowel motions. Eating figs can help those who experience constipation because they give faeces more weight, facilitating a quick and painless exit from the body. Figs can help you lose weight since they keep you full and satisfy your hunger.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: As you become older, issues like high blood pressure start to affect you. Try to consume natural fruits and vegetables that help lower high blood pressure along with any medications you may be taking to help keep it under control. All those Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, potassium, and fibre help the body maintain appropriate blood pressure levels.
- Treat kidney stones: The majority of treatments for kidney stones include traditional medicines and medicinal plants. However, figs are a well-known and effective treatment for such stones. Simply soak 5-6 figs in water overnight and eat them the next morning.
How to Soak Figs (Anjeer)
We have discussed the benefits of dried figs soaked in water overnight. Now let's see how to soak figs in water properly to get its maximum benefits.
- Put three to five figs in a bowl.
- Pour warm water and make sure that the figs are covered by an inch or two.
- Let them sit for a few hours or overnight to allow them to swell.
- Drain the figs, then eat them.
Therefore, it is safe to state that figs are a great choice if you want to consume something tasty and maintain a healthy weight-loss regimen. Figs are a great source of nutrients, and soaking them has several advantages. The two main health advantages are mineral augmentation and weight decrease.
Read More: 14 Amazing Benefits of Sabja Seeds
Yes, it should be soaked overnight. It is believed that having figs after soaking them in water overnight is the most beneficial for health.
Yes, one can drink Anjeer soaked water. It is beneficial for health as it contains lots of nutritions.
There are many benefits attached to eating the soaked figs daily. The antioxidants present in figs can help in eliminating free radicals from the body. Besides, figs also boost heart health.
To get the best results, it is recommended to eat figs empty stomach.
No, eating figs doesn't increase weight. As figs are fairly low in calories and high in fiber, which makes them very filling.
Soak figs for a couple of hours or overnight until they plump up.
It is recommended to have 2-3 figs in a day.
Figs are rich in vitamins C and E which ensure blood circulation in the scalp, thereby accelerating hair growth
The rich antioxidant content in figs, along with essential nutrients and minerals, can enhance sperm count.
Anjeer is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Consuming it makes your skin glow and healthy.
Figs are a great way to get more fiber into your diet to encourage regular bowel movements.